The Creator's Perspective on Influencer Marketing course was developed by four creators who are part of Mavrck's Creator Advisory Board, each focusing on the below topics.
Chrissy Carroll (@chrissytherd):
- Blogging best practices
- Pinterest best practices
John William Barger III (@jwbarger):
- Reasonable deliverables and timelines
- Why engagement matters, but quality matters more
Olia Hamolia (@olia_chicago):
- Diversifying influencer marketing channels
- One-off collaborations vs. multi-month contracts
Rose Montoya (@rosalynnemontoya):
- Working with LGBTQPIA+ individuals year round
- How to contact & respect a LGBTQPIA+ creators
Not only is each creator an active member of Mavrck’s Creator Advisory Board, but the group has collectively completed 200+ campaigns within the Mavrck platform — supporting a variety of enterprise brands such as Express, Timex, Crocs, Lindt, Walgreens, Reebok, and more.
Here's a special introduction to Influence University and this creator-run course, brought to you by DeMario Jackson (@demariojackson_), who is also a member of Mavrck's Creator Advisory Board!
(Click the enroll buttons above or below to sign up using your business email)
Interested in expanding your influencer marketing knowledge further?
Enroll in our free Influence University courses below!